Lifetime Help to Buy ISA
Drawing down your Lifetime ISA (LISA) funds when purchasing a new Home
1. Generally speaking there are time limits on seeking the withdrawal depending on which financial organisation (LISA Manager) your LISA Account is with. You should contact your LISA Manager to ascertain when you must make the withdrawal application and the time they require to interact with us. It is YOUR responsibility to deal with this as GDPR means that some providers will not speak to us at this stage.
2. Once you have that information you should email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to establish your anticipated date of entry to ensure the timescales that the LISA Manager has are achievable.
3. Once you have identified the time required to close your LISA you should provide the LISA Managers with our details and they will write to us accordingly.
4. Different LISA Managers have different requirements we will contact you for any further information on receipt of our instructions. Example some require us to provide Certified copies of your Photographic ID which will involve a member of our staff having sight of your passport or drivers licence.
5. We understand that all LISA Managers require original documents. This means that you will need to post them to us rather than rely on email. To reduce the risk of the important documents going missing you may want to send them Special Delivery.
6. You should liaise with your LISA Manager regarding timescales. If your LISA manager is Skipton please find your declaration form here you will need to bring this to us with your ID documents that we will need to certify. If your LISA manager is Hargreaves Landsdowne please find your declaration form here you will need to complete this and send it to them instructing them to write to us.